Friday, 10 February 2023
We are hiring! Yardmen-women/Housekeepers/Waiter-Waitress/Cooks
We’re hiring housekeepers, yardmen-women, cooks and waiting staff!
Beauchene Wilderness Lodge is a luxury wilderness lodge located 1 hour and 20 mins NE of North Bay in gorgeous Temiscaming, QC. We offer guests a 5-star luxury fishing and hunting experience on over 50,000 acres of pristine wilderness. We’re looking for staff with a passion for hospitality and a love for the great outdoors. 40-45 hours per week.
Room and board provided. Shared tips.
Take full advantage of this unique opportunity this spring and summer!
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, 9 February 2023
New job offers – Chef
We’re hiring! You love nature and the great outdoors? You want to spend the summer in an exceptional site in the heart of Témiscamingue QC at a luxury Wilderness Lodge? Beauchêne Wilderness Lodge is looking for a Chef just like you.
Room & board, 45 to 50 hours per week, participation in the tip pool and competitive salary.
Take full advantage of the outdoors this summer!
Call us now, 1-888-627-3865
Friday, 26 March 2021
We are hiring! Assistant Manager
You like nature, the outdoors, fishing and hunting?
You want to live a rewarding experience that allows you to get closer to nature?
You want to be part of a dynamic team who cares about the success of our operation?
Perhaps this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
National winner of the “Grands Prix du Tourisme” Beauchene Wilderness Lodge, located near Témiscaming QC, is a 5-star outfitter with exclusive rights on 50 000 acres dotted with 40 lakes and 7 species of fish considered by the angling community as being among Canada’s top 10 Lodges. Beauchene is recognized especially for its fishing, its top-notch accommodations, its fine dining, the quality of its service and the equipment made available to guests. Beauchene Wilderness Lodge also welcomes hunters.
The Assistant Manager will be responsible for sales and marketing as well as identification of improvement opportunities for our operation.
His/her goal will be to increase sales and profitability of Beauchene. The assistant manager will report directly to the general manager and will work in collaboration with him.
Room and board available.
- Sales and marketing, customer service.
- Booking and greeting of guests.
- Guest check in and check out.
- Guest files and invoicing
- Supervision of employees and work schedules.
- Maintenance programs for the Beauchene’s territory, buildings and equipment.
- Hunting and fishing: fish stocking program, regulations and lake assignment.
- Master oral and written French and English.
- Sales and management experience an asset.
- Computer skills (MS Windows, social media…).
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry an asset.
- Knowledge and interest in fishing and hunting.
- Multidisciplinary, likes teamwork, good negotiator.
- Attention to detail, sense of organization and initiative, resourceful.
Please send your CV by email to