Friday, 26 March 2021
We are hiring! Assistant Manager
You like nature, the outdoors, fishing and hunting?
You want to live a rewarding experience that allows you to get closer to nature?
You want to be part of a dynamic team who cares about the success of our operation?
Perhaps this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
National winner of the “Grands Prix du Tourisme” Beauchene Wilderness Lodge, located near Témiscaming QC, is a 5-star outfitter with exclusive rights on 50 000 acres dotted with 40 lakes and 7 species of fish considered by the angling community as being among Canada’s top 10 Lodges. Beauchene is recognized especially for its fishing, its top-notch accommodations, its fine dining, the quality of its service and the equipment made available to guests. Beauchene Wilderness Lodge also welcomes hunters.
The Assistant Manager will be responsible for sales and marketing as well as identification of improvement opportunities for our operation.
His/her goal will be to increase sales and profitability of Beauchene. The assistant manager will report directly to the general manager and will work in collaboration with him.
Room and board available.
- Sales and marketing, customer service.
- Booking and greeting of guests.
- Guest check in and check out.
- Guest files and invoicing
- Supervision of employees and work schedules.
- Maintenance programs for the Beauchene’s territory, buildings and equipment.
- Hunting and fishing: fish stocking program, regulations and lake assignment.
- Master oral and written French and English.
- Sales and management experience an asset.
- Computer skills (MS Windows, social media…).
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry an asset.
- Knowledge and interest in fishing and hunting.
- Multidisciplinary, likes teamwork, good negotiator.
- Attention to detail, sense of organization and initiative, resourceful.
Please send your CV by email to